|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||December 3, 1964|
|Written by||Danny Arnold|
|Directed by||William Asher|
"It Takes One to Know One"
"Love is Blind"
Larry and Louise Tate have been married for sixteen years and have no children. Louise asks Samantha to go with her to an obstetrician as tests have shown she is going to be a mother. (Louise coming over causes Samantha, who is cleaning the house, to use, for the first time, her speed spell, which allows her to clean the house in time lapse, a commonly used spell for her) Louise tells Samantha she is afraid to tell Larry since she believes he hates children. Larry, visiting his dentist at the medical center, sees Louise and Samantha enter the obstetrician's office. Thinking Samantha is going to have a baby, he tells Darrin, but cautions him not to say anything until Samantha tells him. Afterward, Darrin has a dream about his children in witch costumes and flying on broomsticks visiting him in his office with Samantha. He's shocked that two of his children are named after Samantha's parents, Maurice and Endora - especially after seeing Little Endora turn Little Maurice into a plant for taking her candy and calling her fat. After Darrin's dream is over, he asks: "Sam, what have we done?"
Samantha invites the Tates to dinner. Both Larry and Darrin hover over Samantha, warning her not to exert herself. Louise is all but forgotten, but makes several unsuccessful attempts to tell Larry that he is to be a father. Finally, Samantha tells Larry. He is overjoyed.
Darrin and Samantha talk privately about having their own children, but Darrin says nothing about his dream. Samantha can't predict what kind of child they'll have, but hopes the child will be like Darrin.
- In Darrin's dream about what life would be like with a bunch of little witches and warlocks running around the house, one of his and Sam's children is named Rebecca. Ironically, when Elizabeth Montgomery became pregnant during the 1969-1970 season, the one where Adam was born, she gave birth to a daughter that she named Rebecca.
- This episode completed filming on October 22, 1964.
- The title alludes of the common phrase, "...and Baby makes three."
- This episodes foreshadows Samantha's pregnancy in the next season.
- Maureen McCormick, the future Marcia Brady from The Brady Bunch, plays Little Endora.