|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 24, 1964|
|Written by||Barbara Avedon|
|Directed by||William Asher|
"I, Darrin, Take This Witch, Samantha
"Mother Meets What's-His-Name"
Darrin is buying a new house and wants Samantha to check it out. Samantha and Endora go to 1164 Morning Glory Circle and have a lot of fun rearranging the place with magic. Of course, they also have new neighbors, nosy Gladys Kravitz and her do-nothing husband Abner Kravitz. Gladys knows that she sees something funny going on at the Stephens' new house, but Abner doesn't believe her.Gladys is shocked into hysterics as furniture and landscaping appear and vanish under her eyes. Abner Kravitz is convinced his wife is losing her mind, especially when Gladys reports that Darrin, mistaking her for Samantha's mother, kissed her. Endora cynically watches from the roof as Darrin and Samantha embrace in their new home.
- The Stephenses' home is introduced as 1164 Morning Glory Circle. They also have some new neighbors as well, Gladys and Abner Kravitz.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Gladys and Abner Kravitz.
- Jim Backus was the original choice for Abner Kravitz, but he turned it down because of his commitment to Gilligan's Island.
- This episode was completed along with the next five episodes on September 11, 1964. All scenes without Samantha were filmed previously and Elizabeth Montgomery came back from maternity leave to fill in the spaces where her character should be.
- The title alludes to a line in the folk song titled, There's No Place Like Home.
- Endora reads a magazine, entitled Harpies Bizarre, which is an allusion to the magazine Harper's Bazaar.