|Season 1, Episode 23|
|Air date||March 4, 1965|
|Written by||Roland Wolpert|
|Directed by||David McDearmon|
"Eye of the Beholder"
"Which Witch is Which?"
Morning Glory Circle badly needs a traffic signal on their street. While everyone tries to convince Town Hall to put up a traffic light, Endora tries her best by collecting every traffic signal possible. The Mayor decides that no traffic light is needed, but when Samantha magically ties him up in traffic, he ends up eating some serious crow.
- This is the only time Darrin's "best friend" Dave has a substantial role in an episode, as a local councilman. In all other appearances, he's used in short gag scenes at bars where Darrin explicitly talks about his troubles with Sam and witchcraft while Dave is in too much of a hurry to listen closely.
- Abner says there is a missile plant near Morning Glory Circle.
- The Morning Glory News is mentioned.
- This episode was filmed on December 31, 1964.
- The title alludes to a children's game of the same name.